Monday, July 19, 2010

Cokni O Dire Meets Deadly Dragon in NYC!

CoknI O Dire made a trip to New York over Memorial Day weekend. Here are his impressions from his gig with Deadly Dragon sound. Read the full post and other details at the I-ficial Cokni O Dire website.

CoknI seh:

Every Thursday in Lower East Side Manhattan my peoples Deadly Dragon Sound do a thing called Downtown Top Rankin. On the 27th of May I was graced to rock with them the night I hit NY.

My cousin  Phil [Twitter him at @MrArchersNYC] came with and caught about three trains from Queens to get to the Lower East Side [LES].

The night was beautiful and the crowd was diverse as me nuh know wha. I reunited with my bredren J Debeck [@jDeadlyDragon], my man Scratch Famous [@deadlydragon], my boy Mr. K and my sista Queen Majesty [@thequeenmajesty].

Big up my man Ademola [@molarola] and Select came through there people making it a One Love Jamdown.

No comments: